Pumped For Halloween
To mark the commencement of the festive season, Stix celebrated Halloween across our sites. We focused on the food component of Halloween and thus paid tribute to one of our favourite vegetables the PUMPKIN!
Each of our cafes was adorned with baskets of assorted fresh pumpkins, Jack O’Lanterns and witches’ hats.
Furthermore, our chefs didn’t disappoint and put on a lovely themed menu including:
- Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
- Witch’s Cauldron Curry Pumpkin
- Vicious Vegan pumpkin pie
- Freaky Freekah, roast pumpkin salad, Capsicum & Preserved lemon
- Gnocch gnocch, who’s there? Chicken, bacon, pumpkin gnocchi
- Spook-tacular Roasted Pumpkin, beetroot, feta, spinach, pepitas, and sweet balsamic dressing
The event was a huge success and we can’t wait to celebrate again next year!