We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Sous
Chef to join our inflight team located at Mascot.
Having exposure to numerous areas
and working within a fully equipped professional facility, you will
be responsible for assisting in managing the operational and service
aspects of the kitchen whilst also managing the training and development
of the brigade.
The successful candidate will have:
Commercial Cookery Certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Sous Chef in previous position
- Strong passionate leader with a proven ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- A strong understanding of safe food handling procedures, and health & safety procedures
- Able to communicate clearly and possess a good command of verbal and written English
- An ability to work in a team environment
- A keen eye for detail
- A genuine passion for the trade
Remuneration will be based on experience.
This role is for an experienced Senior Sous Chef -
someone who has initiative, is highly organised and can handle their role
at a fast pace. You must be passionate about what you're doing and your
career, whilst helping to run an efficient, successful and profitable company.
You need to be a true foodie and looking for a career - not just a job.