currently seeking an enthusiastic, reliable person with a good work
ethic to join our growing team in a full time permanent capacity.
Having exposure to many areas
of modern pastry and dessert work, working under a world class fine dining
pastry chef, you will learn baking work, including making a variety
of breads and sour dough, croissants, pastries, muffins and more!
If you want to get an early
'edge' in your career then this is the job for you!
The successful candidate will
Energy and enthusiasm to learn as much as possible at all times
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and/or Certificate III in Baking
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role
- Able to communicate clearly and possess a good command of verbal and written English.
- An ability to work in a team environment
- A keen eye for detail
- A genuine passion for the trade
- Able to work weekends
Please note that shifts are
over-night starting from 9pm Sunday through to Thursday
If this interests you, apply
now by submitting your resume including a cover letter, telling us a
bit about yourself and your employment experience.
Remuneration will be based on
Only successful applicants
will be contacted.